Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Everything Wrong With Atypical, Episode Three (Autism Sins)

This episode features a competition between two parents and a therapist, to see who can be the biggest abusive asshole. No need for a spoiler warning, because obviously the mom wins.



Autism Sins is a snarky, sometimes satirical series, where I review media portrayals of autism in a rip off- er, I mean, an homage to the format of CinemaSins.

To see more of my videos, visit my YouTube channel.

For the original Sinners, visit youtube.com/user/CinemaSins or cinemasins.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment policy: I tend to let most things slide because any message has the potential to inspire a productive, educational, and/or entertaining conversation. Still, I reserve the right to delete comments for any reason I decide is worthy, so don't be an asshole.